Monday, January 14, 2008

Ready, Set...



Taiwanese Food @ Fong Lye, The Gardens, Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur
Adorable tea cup I have been a fan of Fong Lye's food at their Desa Sri Hartamas outlet and even blogged about it twice. Recently, they have opened a new outlet at The Gardens. Looking modern with white furniture and flower motifs in purple, it is a good place to relax after some shopping. 3 Cup Chicken (RM18.80++) Unlike the other outlets, which serve cooked dishes with rice or porridge, this outlet features more snacks and set meals. Every set meal ordered is served with a variety of it
Source: masak-masak.blogspot.com

…Richard Sajas does embroider-graffiti?
With a bit of creative embroidery, Richard Saja turns ordinary Toile de Jouy print into something extraordinary. Though TdJ print isn’t usually my style, I could definitely make a compromise for an embroider-graffitied piece like this. It’s subtle yet humorous, and you could keep it with other pieces of fancy furniture knowing that it’s got a surprise waiting for anyone that is willing to get close. [Historically Inaccurate] [Via: Neatorama]
Source: www.didntyouhear.com

Ikea to Open Next Month
OK, my secret is out in the open, I am an IKEA lover. I love the furniture, the bits and bobs, the storage ideas, the kids bedrooms, the fabrics, the lighting, I could go on but I shan't as I'm sure you're getting the picture. I love it that much that I've just completed an online survey that IKEA are running to find out how mcuh you love your home and I've come out pretty well. It is with quite a bit of excitement then, that I am looking forward to the new bigger and better IKEA store ope
Source: www.thisperthlife.com

Reader Spaces: Visit the Chan Nursery
I have a few pretty spaces to show you today, the first is of a modern nursery in Vancouver, Canada. I rarely feature kid's design but since these parents use many things that can be placed in an adult space, such as independent art and a fantastic tile rug, all can find inspiration from this colorful nursery. The space belongs to Tracy Harvey-Chan and her husband Francis Chan, Tracy proudly expressed that Francis was just as responsible for the design as she was. It's great to see both parents
Source: decor8.blogspot.com

children furniture

No comments: